Goodbye San Diego

ross1147

Nov 8, 2012
Well left Friday morning at 0330 for good. Making my last military move, coincidently it’s to my wife’s home town so we’ll probably never move again. Wife flew out to Florida, didn’t want to do the drive, so I decided to go see my folks in Northern California for a week before hitting the road.

Big thanks to @NBK for providing me with a means to feed my shooting addition these 3 years! I will greatly miss your shop!

Also, can’t come up here without laying down some thunder chickens. One down, 2 more to go. Dropped this guy on public land this morning using my own TSS loads. Only about $3.50 a shot instead of $10+. He followed 2 pissed off hens into my decoy and he didn’t see it coming.

Ryan

81996FA2-B5F4-4ECE-B229-1C51994F2B68.jpeg86ED2C58-170C-4768-835D-122ACEA699E4.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu