Got close to a bear

g791

Oct 18, 2012
30 yds. Deer hunting Wrightwood area before the general opener and No tag! Oh well was a good experience, the bear never sensed my presence. Backed out slowly on hopes to get a tag and go back but didn't get a chance. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVLAlssbnK8
Sorry can't seam to figure out how to embed video.

Nice! My buddy had this bear at 19 yards during archery A-zone. He thought he was going to get eaten lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413259547.605402.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413259547.605402.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 117
I have a friend that just killed a bear that they think is anywhere between 17-20 years old and maybe a state record , been a lot of bears killed already this season !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu