Got my mounts back today !!!!!

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Here is my local buck next to my little Utah buck. ;) I hung it up in my boys room for awhile.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 102
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 2011.JPG
    2011.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 90
Looks great Jim, That poor little Utah buck, How much did he charge you for each deer. I want to get a few mounts done that way soon. I have enough heads on the wall now.

They were 125.00 each and he completes them in under a week. A lot better than waiting a year. If I get a real monster I'd do a real shoulder mount, but this works for the forks.

THOSE MOUNTS DO LOOK COOL JIM, AND THEY DON'T TAKE UP SO MUCH ROOM ON THE WALL. GREAT JOB, NICE SO CAL DEER

Invisible man said:
They look great.Who did them? that was quick.

A guy I know here in OC. Done in just a few days. I'll send you his info if you or a friend needs it later. He does bears and hogs antelope etc.

Send it to me too. I will add it to the info on the front page of the site.

I have an Oryx I shot in New Mexico that needs to be done. I think I might want him to do it. It has been in my freezer for a few years.

NBK said:
I have an Oryx I shot in New Mexico that needs to be done. I think I might want him to do it. It has been in my freezer for a few years.

PM sent

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu