Got myself a Youtube channel- Lastlite outdoors

turkeyman 85

Feb 24, 2014
Check it out I,not to many videos up yet. But I do have some scouting videos up...so comment and like if you do and subscribe. I want some input from my fellow Socal hunters on here cause I want to rep us on the youtube. Since there isn't very many of us that hunt public land and making videos. Thanks for watching and for the input..
https://youtu.be/VmEmc2XWFp0

Very cool.....My only suggestion would be. Be careful when you pan areas.....May look like a parking lot on the opener..... ;)

ps....Your bigger looking deer right now will be your does. They start dropping fawns in June.....Bucks should have pretty visible velvet.

Attachments

• 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    807.4 KB · Views: 61
Sweet!
I couldn't get it to open in YouTube so I couldn't subscribe. But I'll figure it out.

Thanks Steve. And that's what I thought about them dropping but I saw one with twins that could barely walk and had spots. Now is that really even possible. Cause I really couldn't believe what I was seening,they were about maybe 30lbs and that's being really liberal in my opinion. And that spot gets hit hard anyway.
Thanks guys for subscribing.

Juan,

Anything is possible......I've had spotted fawns in October........Long breeding season in SD (3 months).

Attachments

• IMG_8901.JPG
    IMG_8901.JPG
    507 KB · Views: 47
Yeah it tripped me out big time to see that this early. You always get good shots of deer and turkey. Can wait to get some more video of the deer in my area and in D16. But I'll be keeping shots tight in D16 cause there is a lot of really good hunters down there that can get it done compared to my area, it's more luck than skill. There is a few guys that put it down every year though and that's with archery.

thought that was over by that eucalyptus tree but the truck on the dirt road shot that down.

Tonys it's a well known spot so I'm sure you know where it's at. But yeah I don't know about a eucalyptus tree. And by the way I've been hearing some little birds singing in the mornings. I think we've talked about that some.

turkeyman 85,

Congrats on your youtube channel sir. Great to see someone venturing past the norm, if you keep at it you might get a tv show offer from the big boys ;) one never knows what can happen. Since back in the day fishing shows like Jimmy Houston outdoors and hank parker I always wanted to film my fishing trips down here in the IV and call it "canal banking it" ;)...darn maybe I will start a channel now that I can afford a video camera. thanks for the motivation.

I subscribed. Great country you've got access to there. We are truly blessed to have the national forest, BLM, and other public lands!
Yes we are very lucky for our public lands. I'm in New York right now and there is almost no public land access.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu