Got the Ducker blues??

You know hatch if you are in a panic mode i can get you in next weekend for a fee of course. season ends next weekend in the plaster city management area

You know hatch if you are in a panic mode i can get you in next weekend for a fee of course. season ends next weekend in the plaster city management area
Man..if I could shoot my 870..I would!! Going nuts around here.. the neck work is still fresh......that yard bird is gonna take a beating come last weekend of March though!!! Can't wait!!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu