Governor OKs temporary gun seizures

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-california-jerry-brown-gun-seizures-20140929-story.html

Governor OKs temporary gun seizures from people judged to be a danger

I'd say unbelievable, but this kind of crap is getting common place in Commiefornia.............Moonbeam sucks!

Don't worry if you loose them and get the ok to get them back it only takes 8 months if your persistent. Plus you only have to take 1 day off work because they close at 3 or something.

Are they going to sieze the persons knives as well? This is insane.

I'm more grateful that Kalifornia banned plastic bags. I was really concerned about all the choking seagulls etc. ::)

Absolutely impossible to take this state seriously. Surprised we can still hunt here...

They already do it.....family member had to go to the judge, now the LEO can........I know one guy that had this happen to him after he was diagnosed with bipolar and a medication to treat him altered his brain forever.....well he freaked out one day and his family called the cops and went to the judge to have his guns taken away forever......he never got to his guns while he was messed up but he wanted to shoot the aliens that were chasing him so we were lucky a family member came forward and stopped him.

He's okay now and he understands its for the best. He's only 32 and grew up hunting

my concern is and "no offense anyone here that is in law enforcement", is the abuse of the law that go against the constitution & the American republic.

Ghost said:
my concern is and "no offense anyone here that is in law enforcement", is the abuse of the law that go against the constitution & the American republic.

Can you be more specific?

Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:
Ghost said:

What,,,are you writing a book? Use your imagination.

Whatever...I'm more concerned about crooked plumbers.

Breacher said:
Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:
Ghost said:

As you should be. ::) By the way any slow drains at your house?

Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:
Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:
Ghost said:

Find any trackers on your vehicles lately?

Breacher said:
Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:
Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:
Ghost said:

Find any trackers on your vehicles lately?

Well that explains all the pervs around here lately.

I would be surprised if this gets used very often except in cases that clearly would benefit. Breachers right, contractor without a license is more worrisome to me. Coming from a similar background as Breachers, I have seen first hand where a law like this could be beneficial to LE and families alike.

Let the flaming begin!

Not all LEO's think like you guys.......good to hear some good ones are still out there.

The mental illness in regards to 2A is........one complicated cookie to figure out I don't even know where to start nor should we sssooooooo many slippery slopes and judgement calls. Lets go hunting and hope it doesn't get abused

A couple of hypothetical situations:

1. You are getting ready for a long awaited hunting trip. A hateful close relative gets your guns taken. You get them back. After the season....

2. A relative wishing to do you harm gets your guns taken away. Now he/she can come get an unarmed you....

Well thought out law!

EF said:

1. You are getting ready for a long awaited hunting trip. A hateful close relative gets your guns taken. You get them back. After the season....

2. A relative wishing to do you harm gets your guns taken away. Now he/she can come get an unarmed you....

Well thought out law!

I'd move far away from your relatives! :eek:

Breacher said:
EF said:

Well thought out law!

I'd move far away from your relatives! :eek:

X2, if this truly is a threat to you, then you should have a good idea that it is likely coming. Stay away from those relatives or leave the state ASAP.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu