Governor will reappoint Michael Sutton to be commissioner

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
It's February 4th and the Governor will reappoint Michael Sutton to be commissioner for the Department of Fish and Game commission on February 11th. All of us must write and ask him NOT to reappoint a commissioner who collects a paycheck from the Audubon Society ( yes, they protect wildlife along with birds) and made a video praising Project Coyote for "teaching him how to manage wildlife." Which translates to no management of wildlife. The form is simple and easy to use: Points to mention:

1) Do NOT reappoint Sutton. We deserve a commissioner who is unbiased
2) A commissioner shall conduct his or her affairs in the public’s best interest, following principles of fundamental fairness and Sutton doesn't do this.
3)A commissioner shall conduct his or her affairs in an open, objective, and impartial manner, free of undue influence and Sutton doesn't do this.
4) A commissioner shall preserve the public’s welfare and the integrity of the commission, and act to maintain the public’s trust in the commission and the implementation of its regulations and policies. Sutton doesn't do this either.

This is why we ask that you replaced the Commissioner with someone that will fill this role with integrity.

https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Done thanks for the post... One thing wish we had or I knew a good replacement to have recommended..

So any guesses as to how much money Sutton/PC, HSUS & others will give on his behalf to moonbeam?

You do know that's how it works........we need a wealthy doner so bad

Wheels I'll post this on a few other forums

MJB said:
So any guesses as to how much money Sutton/PC, HSUS & others will give on his behalf to moonbeam?

You do know that's how it works........we need a wealthy doner so bad

Wheels I'll post this on a few other forums

Mark,

Your right on.......My fellow commissioner Jim Conrad was being considered for one of the 5 commissioner positions when Arnie was governor.......To have any chance as I recall. His "Donation" had to be north of $100,000.00....... ::)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu