Grand Canyon bison hunt

I'm with EdF, I'll be surprised if it comes down. Was there in 2010 helping a buddy with a deer tag and was at the check station when a buf was brought in. I can tell you that the hunt will not be spot and stalk the terrain is rough and broken unless they let you onto park land and show you where the water is. No cake walk here ....

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Hatch, think I could get the boys to pack it out for me if I get drawn. I'll give them a pound of ground bison, each.

It sounds like 45,000 people signed a petition (volunteer application) to have the Bison hunt. I wonder how many ("thousand") signed the petition to stop it?

12 skilled hunters?? I thought they wanted to reduce the herd by as many as 600. Ed F, the only people serve on jury duty are the ones to stupid to get out of it. Whats that tell you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu