Great alternative to tree stand hunting

Tbob

I have never liked the idea of sitting in a typical tree stands. Also never liked the idea of having to haul my day pack up the tree with me and hope not to drop anything. I also like being on the ground level in case I see a critter but out of my effective shooting distance.. Anyways I picked up this seat off of amazon for like 50-60 bucks. Straps to a tree quickly and easily at ground level. Tried it out for the first trial run. Worked great! Took me about 30 seconds to set up and it didn't make a sound! Not a peep. I even wiggled around in it and no noise. There's also a little hole near the seat hinge for oil. Should keep it nice and quiet. Weights 4 lbs and fold up flat and attached to my day pack quick and easily. Good option to keep you off the ground and ants :) It said it holds 250/300lbs can't remeber, but at least 250 for sure. I'm 6'3 215lbs and again, no problems.. Just thought I'd share a cool product. The dog pic, was just to give a little size ref. couldn't get a selfie of me in the stand so my dog was my model.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 20
Pretty cool.....Although the idea of tree stands is to keep your scent high & out of eye level sight of given animal.....For turkeys, the turkey lounger seats are the ticket.....Easy to carry around and you're off the ground (Low).

Back