Great day with the wife, son, and dog getting on just a few quail

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Had a great time up the 14 tried to find some chukar but never got on them never heard them. But we saw huge numbers of quail. very very rough terrain. according to my tremble app we did just over 4 miles and did over 800 ft in elevation. Dog did great. weather was perfect. son and wife kept up 100% could not ask for a better day.

Attachments

• IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
looks like a good time, your dog has a good set of balls on him haha. I am thinking of going just north of apple valley tomorrow to try my luck, will pull out the e-caller and try for some coyote if I can't get into any coveys.

GSPman said:
yes he does. you know i did not even see that in the picts. ??? sorry to any one that may be offended.

Doug,

Not offended.........Just jealous.......... :D

ps.......Great going on the quail hunt......Contemplated all day about going......Hunted coyotes with Jacob instead. Called in 4 (all at once). Then missed a 25 yd shot...... :-[

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu