Great news for dog runners

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
i just got a text from my friend up north and looks like GPS tracking units have been voted legal for use on hounds. The F&G commission unanimously voted to legalize its use. I'm really surprised it passed even though the Anti's fieriously voiced their insane opinion against it.

Gotta thank CHC & a hand full of other orgs along with all the hunters that voiced their opinion.

These orgs and others that you join, give money, attend meetings & events is paying off. DONT STOP!

I think they finally poked us all one too many times.......

Reactions: Bonejour and Gspman
That is way awesome. I was going to do it no matter what. But glad It doesn't cost me a ticket now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pigs, deer (during general season), coyotes, fox, raccoons, upland game bird, and couple other critters.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu