Grizzly chasing a Bison

ttrose

Nov 26, 2013
San Diego
This is why I always have a camera with me. You just never know what might happen. This guy got 16 photos of a grizzly chasing a bison down the road. From the looks of the bison the bear got a hold of him at some point.
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/hunting/2010/11/amateur-photographer-captures-grizzly-bear-chasing-bison-down-highway?image=0

Yep.......Never go anywhere without my point & shoot........You just never know when you might get a cool pic.

Rattlesnake trying to swim into our boat at El Cap.......Timber wolf that crossed in front us in Montana......100's of doves on milo stocks........And those romantic moments....... :D

Attachments

• el capitan 5-26-11 009.JPG
    el capitan 5-26-11 009.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 52
  • montana 2012 day 1 006.JPG
    montana 2012 day 1 006.JPG
    558.5 KB · Views: 47
  • pheasant opener 2011 016.JPG
    pheasant opener 2011 016.JPG
    582.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6976.JPG
    IMG_6976.JPG
    681.9 KB · Views: 50
ttrose said:
This is why I always have a camera with me. You just never know what might happen. This guy got 16 photos of a grizzly chasing a bison down the road. From the looks of the bison the bear got a hold of him at some point.
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/hunting/2010/11/amateur-photographer-captures-grizzly-bear-chasing-bison-down-highway?image=0
That's intense! Guess u can call that a high speed chase in Yellowstone.. crazy. That would've been a sight to see live. Sprig you've got quite the archive of wildlife action pics.. super cool! The black wolf is rad

Bear just wanted a little pre-cooked buf for breakfast. I guess those hot geyers could be pretty lethal on stupid wildlife.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu