GTP-I Birders?

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
So apparently what we call birding and birders has whole different meaning outside of SCH. Not only that but people use tripods for things besides glassing big game. You learn something new every day.
Anyways this is my attempt at to speak to those that shoot birds but not with a gun.

Side note some you might recognize the actor Teri Cox. He has killed more lions and coyotes than anyone I know. A perfect choice for this video.

I bet more Swaro binos, spotters, big eyes... are sold to birders than hunters. If you ever want to educate yourself on glass... go to a bird watching site. There's a lake here in town that has 20 to 50 birders every evening. There's even a store here dedicated to bird watching. Crazy. Go for it Drew... Ed F

Reactions: TRICER
I bet more Swaro binos, spotters, big eyes... are sold to birders than hunters. If you ever want to educate yourself on glass... go to a bird watching site. There's a lake here in town that has 20 to 50 birders every evening. There's even a store here dedicated to bird watching. Crazy. Go for it Drew... Ed F
Yep, I believe that. I do snake aversion training for a land conservancy in Ojai Ca. In talking with the director he told because of the market the bird folks have he gets a 20% discount from purchase's through him to supply his conservancy members. BTX system here I come when the time happens. On a side note I was in Denver Colorado last week working and stopped by Cabelas, went to the optics counter and talked with the sales person, what he told was that inventory is hard to come by and that they only get a couple of pieces at a time. His read is that the supply chain is broken and what you want is not always available. He told me that the last BTX system he got was gone on the day it arrived last fall and he does not know when he will get another.

Many of the birding pioneers in North America like John Audubon, George Grinnell, and Teddy Roosevelt were also hunters. In any event, smart move to cast a wide net. I'm thinking of selling my SLIK tripod to get one of these

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu