Guide wanted for SoCal lakes

Khanda

Aug 28, 2019
Wildomar
I'm looking to take my father inlaw on a guided bass trip. We have both spinning and fly gear but he has yet to hook a bass since he got back into fishing and I'm looking for some help for him to rip some lips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Will

Here is someplace to start. I have not fished with him but have read a number of his posts/reports over the years and he seems like a solid dude.

I'm looking to take my father inlaw on a guided bass trip. We have both spinning and fly gear but he has yet to hook a bass since he got back into fishing and I'm looking for some help for him to rip some lips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Will
Live shiners

Reactions: Morgan1776

Will

Might have someone for you....He's just not responded yet....Will let you know.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu