Guided Waterfowl Hunts

CenterMass

Oct 28, 2013
I was thinking of trying a guided waterfowl hunt this year. As a CWA member, I was thinking of using one of their sponsors. Any feed back would be appreciated.

I live in San Diego, but would love to go up north, San Fran, Kern, etc. I used to hunt off of Lake Erie, long time ago, and miss seeing flock after flock of ducks, not the 3-4 we see at SJ.

I hunt kern county for other things not duck but I've seen a lot if water fowl at certain places and it's got a lot of beautifull country. I'd love a guided hunt up that way as well. I'm pretty sure Neil at giant sequoia has water fowl hunts up that way.

CenterMass said:
I live in San Diego, but would love to go up north, San Fran, Kern, etc. I used to hunt off of Lake Erie, long time ago, and miss seeing flock after flock of ducks, not the 3-4 we see at SJ.

Most guided hunts in SoCal are for snow geese......I do know of one person, I think still does duck hunts near the Salton Sea on a private club.

Couple of guides in the Sacramento area are old friends and are very good. Again, mostly geese though. You can probably contact CWA and they may be able to help you with guides in the Sac Valley as well........916-648-1406.

PM me, if you want more info about local guides..........Steve

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu