Gun Powder Recall

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
hello fellow reloaders:

I have been notified by www.westernpowders.com that I had a shit load of bad power.
I use canisters of 2495 accurate powder for my .223 reloads
4064 Accurate 4350 Accurate have also been flagged

If you reload with any of these I suggest you notify them and get a recall number so you can get your money back

....I just poured water on 10lbs of gun powder. Muther PUSS BUCKET! That is a bung load of anti commie devices.....

Good luck

Reactions: TRICER and Aeon
This powder is pretty volatile....I am an EXPERT at loading .223 rds.... don't have any background in blowing stuff up with gun powder. But I wish I did.... Now Tannerite....Let just say you would have a tough time making a frontal assault on my house.... Its amazing what kind of explosion a little 22 bullet can cause :jin:

Reactions: TRICER
As much time as I have spent in Nor East San Diego County looking for a gobbler....I am not passing up the chance to finally have a good chance of getting one close to home. El Dorado I have to go through all the motions of a noob in a foreign land. At least in San Diego I have a fighting chance on limited time...and a lot of a drive.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu