gut push

I've had friends that would kind of sling them......Same effect......But you still have to clean them.

I like doing it. Get a look at the innards too. I always like to look at the insides to make sure I don't see something too funky. Get the guts out and they cool down quicker and weigh less.

I've got to try that. There is a farm in Jamul which offers rabbit processing classes. or I'll just make sure to wash everything inside the rabbit if I pop something in that squeezing session.

GameTeam said:
I've got to try that. There is a farm in Jamul which offers rabbit processing classes. or I'll just make sure to wash everything inside the rabbit if I pop something in that squeezing session.

You'd be surprised how intact everything stays unless you explode the internals on the shot. Start up by the armpits and "wring out a wet towel" and work your way down. Harder to do on jacks cuz they're so big.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu