Handgun peepers

That's just recent...or before I got the yote bug. I have killed a mess of those little suckers, can't seem to slow down the population.

Bonejour said:
Crazy. Do you have a holster for it?
;D

Not yet but I'm posting in general discussion, have it up in a few minutes, and then you'll see what it's gonna get.

I got a Ruger 22/45 a while back as a 22 trainer for my 1911. The thing is pretty wicked accurate I like it. Want to try to get jacks or cottons on the run with it sometime. I was researching something about 2245 and came across some guys website where he had is one of those clamps for a bipod for accuracy testing and I have been wanting some kind of a bipod for my single six which is also pretty accurate and figured it was the perfect ticket.

When I first put a scope on that single six it put 10 out of 12 into 2 inches 100 yards and the other two brought it out to 3 inches. With the 22 mag with ammo it likes. Going to have to pop a coyote with it Someday. There used to be a guy down here named Carl Ott that I've heard stories used to sit up on top of a haystack and call the coyotes up to the bottom and pop them with a 22 pistol.

Handgun said:
There used to be a guy down here named Carl Ott that I've heard stories used to sit up on top of a haystack and call the coyotes up to the bottom and pop them with a 22 pistol.
I'd love to see a picture of THAT

I've heard it from multiple people and some of them reliable ;D

I could see you being possible with some young and dumb coyotes.

Ghost said:
very well done. hey there coyote bait. hahahaha

Exactly. That's how I got started hunting coyotes, I would go shoot pest squirrels and my shooting spot and then started seeing and hearing coyotes. I remember the first one popped up 100yds away, probably heard me shooting and came looking for dinner, but I couldn't shoot him 'cuz there was a pickup truck 100yd behind him.

Back