Handgun roster is next!

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
They're going after the safe handgun roster in California next.

Can't wait to see Gavin's blood pressure go through the roof again and don't forget about the magman That's also coming up!

Now if I could get back those 20yrs!

I might actually buy a Glock now that we're not stuck with Gen 3 only unless you're in law enforcement.....but remember you can only buy 1 new hg per 30days. If you violate that rule they don't tell you before you apply. No, they fail your dros and you have to wait another 30 days and dros again........ ONE MORE COURT CASE!

How about online ordering of ammo and getting rid of the fee
Yep, remember with the new ruling it takes time to right your law suite to meet the wording for a win. It’s like chess your present move has been thought out for 4 moves ahead of your opponent.

i can’t tell you how crazy things have gotten. The lawyers that won this case have been fired from their Firms do to other clients Bitching to take their business elsewhere

We need to donate now more than ever!

Reactions: Designed2Hunt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu