Happy B Day to me

Happy Birthday Ridge Runner. That,s a nice Rig . Got my first boat when I was 18 , still own a boat or two to this day . I have to say the thrill is the same every time I leave the dock . We are looking forward to the Bass action camera pictures . Thinking back my favorite gifts were the ones related to fishing and hunting .

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner
All good… ya I hear you. First bass boat but not my first boat. I dumped a bunch of money into a 14ft aluminum boat years ago. Built a custom casting deck, trolling motor, electronics you name it! Had a ton of good times on it! Ive never been one to hope for a good return on stuff. I am more of a giver to those who may be just cant afford stuff or just have more important stuff to spend their money on. I gave that boat to one of my employees who loves to fish. He was so stoked and he deserved it. That was better than a cash return for me. Most of my vehicles, hunting gear, fishing gear, etc Ive given away to family. They are just material things, the memories you make with them and friends and family are priceless. When im done with this one and ready for a new one this one is going to my little bro. He loves fishing just as much as I do. Thanks for the Congrats!
Cali, Can't agree more, got a boat in the back yard that I built up as a bay machine back in the early 90"s (Bayrunner 12" foot) with a live well a good motor and electronics as well as a trolling rig to scratch the edges. Also fished La Jolla with it as well. Built it from a hull to a fish killer and had some spectacular days with it including yellows and white sea bass in La Jolla and halibut in the bay and only buying $5 buck of gas and a scoop of bait at the Everingham bros to get it done. I'll see if I can find some pics to post but that was before the digital age.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu