Happy Camper

Bugsy71

Mar 5, 2017
I'm new here, Long story short was supposed to be chair bound four years ago. But have been busting my a$& to get mobile to go hunting! Got my license, my upland bird stamp, my adjustable choke and just grabbed a All American in .308!! Damn it's a great year three not weeks and I get to hunt for the first time in twenty years see you all out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugs,

Lots of us SCH'ers traditionally gather around Lake Henshaw for the turkey opener.....We'll be in the cabins above the café, Friday and Saturday nights......BBQ, turkey talk, and a few adult beverages.....;)

Stop by and say hi

Steve

I will, I've never been there is there a common area with BBQ's?

Thanks for the invite mama can't get that weekend off do I've got the next weekend cleared. Just wanted to come out and meet you guys . Unless some freak miracle happens then I'm in for sure.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu