Happy Fathers Day

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Happy Fathers day to all you fellow hunters; only a few months left and it is on. I look forward to having some great days in the field with my son and friends. Hope to see most of you on the mountain and all of you going to Utah with me, make sure you are shooting weekly and start packing because 1:00am calling is coming soon!

Peace.

We went to Bass Pro and the local range with the kids.

Attachments

• The range.jpg
    The range.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 74
Great Photo, That is what it is all about right. I miss those days now there teenagers and growing faster than i can keep up with them, See you guys soon.

I was thinking of meeting you at the Bass Pro on Thursday morning, What are your thoughts,?
We will be there at 2:30am

I'm a night owl myself. I can't go to sleep any earlier than 10:00. To then get up at 1:00 to make the drive. I'll end up in a ditch. :'( We may leave at 8:00 PM Wed. night after work and putting the kids down. Then we would drive to Bass Pro shops in Vegas. We'll get there at about 1:30 AM. Jump in the back of the trailer and sleep a good 4.5 hours until you guys pull in. Gas up, eat, and back on the road. How's that work?

Lungpopper said:
Cool pic
Kids look like they are totally focused on mom.
Not sure if they see that arrow flying down range.

I know. Thats a fast cell phone camera to catch the arrow in the air like that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu