Happy New Year from your newest newbie!

atombombmx

Jan 1, 2014
Pacific Beach
Hello fellow newbies and admins,

Happy New Year! My name is Adam and I have been searching for a group like this since I started working in this state. I have only met one other person at work that shares a passion for the outdoors and hunting as I do, it turns out his mother was born in the same tiny town in Pennsylvania as me. (Must be in the water/blood). I'm excited to be able to share my experiences and learn from others. I have hunted all over the country except for California and I'm ready to see what it and its' fellow hunters have to offer.

atombombmx said:
Hello fellow newbies and admins,

I have only met one other person at work that shares a passion for the outdoors and hunting as I do, it turns out his mother was born in the same tiny town in Pennsylvania as me. (Must be in the water/blood). I to offer.

Welcome Atombombmx! I swear there are a lot of PA transplants out here! It's not the water so much as the weather, I think ;)
I'm a Jersey boy myself but spent lots of time in PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the SCH website Adam. Post a few of your mule deer pictures in the big game part of the forum. We would all love to see them!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu