Happy Sunday..

Damn near missed um...he was just standing there at about 40yds..cranked the scope up to 9 and KAPOOW!! One to the big tan area on his side ...I think thats where the lungs are..he stumbled and down he went.
Then the work began..I pulled the truck up and tossed him in the back..took some pics...then gave him to blue to have his way with him...I'm exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
So is Blue...

.Screenshot_20220612-125802.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sportyg
The one and only 257wbymag..NPT,s...my little baby that does it all..if there could only be one..she,d be it for me..maybe not Grizz...but damn she does not disappoint..I love her .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu