Harrington Farms

raybasster

Jul 2, 2018
Won a 3-day deer hunt at this place. It's in the D13 zone. I've never been there before. Did anyone else here win this? Or has anyone else been there before? Care to share your experience.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DirtHunter
I researched it some time ago, from what I found, the B&B gets more action than the hunting if memory serves.
I hear you. At least they're giving game options, deer, hog and upland and I hear there's tons of quail. If anything it'd be a quick getaway from the crazies of OC. Can't deny I'm looking forward to the possibilities.

Reactions: DirtHunter
I won a bear/hog hunt at Sleepy Creak Ranch last year, for the first week of October.
Nice place in the A zone, saw one bear, no hogs. We saw a nice four point buck on the property, and the season was over for A zone.

I won a bear/hog hunt at Sleepy Creak Ranch last year, for the first week of October.
Nice place in the A zone, saw one bear, no hogs. We saw a nice four point buck on the property, and the season was over for A zone.
This place is right on the A zone eastern border, not too far from sleepy creek. That area in general seems like the right habitat for deer and other big and small game. I'm hoping for a good hunting trip.

Harrington farms of the 166&33?...well...its 700 or 800 acres...and I think you either hunt the second weekend of the season or the last? so theres that...but with that being said..you should be the only dude hunting the property...its definetely not traditional deer country...but they are there..the prop manager should be able to put you in a good spot to get you lined out....you should be stoked to have an opp for sure,, it is 700plus acres..so they are either gonna be there..or not... some of my best hunting has come off like 2 acres...be the deer dude..you will have a blast. .. I would not hesitate on any legal buck, unless the prop manager has other intel... post him when you whack him!! KAPOOW!!

Harrington farms of the 166&33?...well...its 700 or 800 acres...and I think you either hunt the second weekend of the season or the last? so theres that...but with that being said..you should be the only dude hunting the property...its definetely not traditional deer country...but they are there..the prop manager should be able to put you in a good spot to get you lined out....you should be stoked to have an opp for sure,, it is 700plus acres..so they are either gonna be there..or not... some of my best hunting has come off like 2 acres...be the deer dude..you will have a blast. .. I would not hesitate on any legal buck, unless the prop manager has other intel... post him when you whack him!! KAPOOW!!
Will do. Interesting enough it borders with some landlocked los padres national forest terrain... decent with plenty guzzlers. Second weekend of the season should still offer good opportunities.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu