Has anyone used taxidermy guy for your mounts?

Mandog760

Jun 18, 2015
I just got my first deer this Saturday it's a little doe but I don't care still my first one. I got his card from the gun show just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thank you in advance

Here's the website

taxidermyguy.com

Nope...............I use Mike Berry in Pine Valley............Does a great job at a reasonable price.

When looking for a taxidermist, always look at recently completed mounts. You don't want to pinch pennies with taxidermists. You will definately get what you pay for! If they don't have a Facebook page or website to look at their work, and they are too far to drive and check them out, just move on. There are quite a few in so cal. Also look at their creativity level. Especially with a doe. I've done a bunch and not one has been in a generic straight pose. A good taxidermist can put life back into the animals by adding movement and motion. If you around the high desert, type my Handel into your Facebook search. Good luck

I tried "Adstaxidermyshoppe" on Facebook and it says you don't exist... Ed F

BOWUNTR said:
I tried "Adstaxidermyshoppe" on Facebook and it sys you don't exist... Ed F
Must be a spam bot!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's wierd. I just typed it into google search and it came up just fine.....although I can't search for my own page on Facebook, so I don't know what's going on there......

I found ads taxidermy shoppe on Facebook it looks like he makes some good looking mounts. Can't find the prices anywhere however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of my work:(Taxidermyguy)
Bobcat-taxidermy.jpg
bear-skull-cleaned-bleached.jpg
bird-taxidermy-11.jpg
bird-taxidermy-shipping.jpg
Bear-rug-1.jpg
javelina.jpg
taxidermy-guy-2.jpg
taxidermy-guy-1.jpg

Attachments

• bear-skull-cleaned-bleached.jpg
    bear-skull-cleaned-bleached.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 97
I use perry taxidermy in santee hes is a great man that soes awsome work at a great price. Hes done 4 deer for me plus to red stags and multiple other deer for my friends. I recommend everyone to him.

Deer mounts with perry taxidermy are 500 bucks. Lyons and O'Haver are almost 1200. Heres a pic of one my buddy got done with perry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-02-10-01-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-02-10-01-00.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 33

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu