Have you ever heard the other side?

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
I guarantee you the anti hunters are watching you, bad talking you, and and trying to sway the middle in their direction.
A website claiming hunters kill defenseless( I have always hated that term), and ruining habitat.

"Hunters cause injuries, pain and suffering to defenseless animals, destroy their families and habitat, and leave terrified and dependent baby animals behind to starve to death. "
The"baby animals count on their mothers( Does) for food, not the bucks. Bucks are predominately hunted.
I personally clean up Mylar balloons, and other trash every time i am out. ( i don't know how that is destroying habitat.

Just google " facts anti deer hunters," or such

http://www.idausa.org/campaigns/wild-free2/habitats-campaign/anti-hunting/

Re: have you everheard the other side

This has been going on for a long time........Just more tree hugger & liberals now.......Your probably to young to remember "Guns of Autumn".......Total BS anti hunting documentary in 1975 on CBS.

.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldandstream.com%2Fpages%2Fnever-forgive-never-forget-dan-rather-and-%25E2%2580%259C-guns-autumn%25E2%2580%259D&ei=WB0uVMXuLKL2igKPtoDQDA&usg=AFQjCNETAcMKjjFcFh2Vv57E196b_mPhTQ&sig2=zRI6YfqHZCO0o9Fuglrkuw&bvm=bv.76802529,d.cGE

Apparently These are some of the things Hunters are suffering from.

Underlying these actions are futile efforts to transcend weak character, arrested emotional development, narcissism, sexual perversion, anger and finally, a misguided attempt to overcome their own disconnect to nature.

Lungpopper said:
Underlying these actions are futile efforts to transcend weak character, arrested emotional development, narcissism, sexual perversion, anger and finally, a misguided attempt to overcome their own disconnect to nature.

You sir - are an educated man!

Do these people eat meat from the grocery store? Have they seen how I humanely, diseased and tortured those animals are? I prefer to eat organic free range meat...that I harvest myself from its natural environment.

Lungpopper said:
Apparently These are some of the things Hunters are suffering from.

Hummm how did they know. I don't agree with one part though. My emotions have never been arrested

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu