Hawaii

Lmfao. Hey actually I'm supposed to be on lido deck soaking up the sun for a 14 day yearly cruise vacation we do. Kinda sucks I really miss being out on the ocean like we do every year in November or December. I work my butt off all year waiting for my 2 week cruise and just relax in shorts and flip flops and be waited on it's a nice feeling. We pushed our 2 weeks back out to next year to Hawaii will see if happens or not they atleast gave us both 600$ ship credit for next year , but who knows if there will even be a next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lmfao. Hey actually I'm supposed to be on lido deck soaking up the sun for a 14 day yearly cruise vacation we do. Kinda sucks I really miss being out on the ocean like we do every year in November or December. I work my butt off all year waiting for my 2 week cruise and just relax in shorts and flip flops and be waited on it's a nice feeling. We pushed our 2 weeks back out to next year to Hawaii will see if happens or not they atleast gave us both 600$ ship credit for next year , but who knows if there will even be a next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Im with you Chris. We always go on from one to three cruises a year (I’m retired, we got the time) . I cancelled 3 cruises this year, one Caribbean, one Alaska and one Panama Cannel cruise. And other travel too. This year and COVID sucks.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Im with you Chris. We always go on from one to three cruises a year (I’m retired, we got the time) . I cancelled 3 cruises this year, one Caribbean, one Alaska and one Panama Cannel cruise. And other travel too. This year and COVID sucks.
dog, go on the panama canal cruise, i was stationed at Galeta Island for 3 years while in
the navy. best 3 years of my 20 years job. probably not the same anymore, but i would like
to go back and check it out just for old times sake.
be safe

Reactions: WaterDog
Have you ever been on an Alaska cruise? I prefer the Inland Passage one from Seattle, the Voyage of the Glaciers is alright and the ports of call may change on either one. Stay away from the "tourist traps" in the ports of call, most of them are owned by the cruise lines! Look for the "Made In Alaska" sticker, that way you know locals will get the money!

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Have you ever been on an Alaska cruise? I prefer the Inland Passage one from Seattle, the Voyage of the Glaciers is alright and the ports of call may change on either one. Stay away from the "tourist traps" in the ports of call, most of them are owned by the cruise lines! Look for the "Made In Alaska" sticker, that way you know locals will get the money!
Yes been on 2 Alaska cruises. Love them. And yes we stay away from the tourist traps. I’ve gotten some great Alaskan artifacts and hand made things. Alaska is Gods country. We just like cruising and being treated like royalty.

Yes been on 2 Alaska cruises. Love them. And yes we stay away from the tourist traps. I’ve gotten some great Alaskan artifacts and hand made things. Alaska is Gods country. We just like cruising and being treated like royalty.
The wife and I too, learned about the made in Alaska stuff after we started what has become a yearly trip for a week of fishing in the last frontier!

went on 1 Alaska cruise with my son about 12 years ago. we went on a salmon fishing trip
while there. didn't even get a hit. the guide said, "thats the first trip he took that didn't catch
a fish". i told him "thats ok, it was a nice boat ride anyway, and with my luck, i cant even catch
a cold."
be safe

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu