He finally made it to the wall of fame..

Wyoming 2014 or 15 I think..just cleaned him up..he,d been in the garage on the wall of "shame"...but i decided to rotate him in for viewing pleasure...a spray bottle and a clean rag did him good!

Thought he was fresh out of rhe wallow when i picked him up rollin solo up the ravine...i shot him in the throat with 200grains of 300wm....pleasantly surprised to see it was not mud ..just a really dark hyde...darkest one ive ever killed or seen..that alone got him a ticket to the wall!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu