Heading out to the east coast to get medieval on some whitetail...!!!

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
see ya all in december..i am headin back east for a bit to take advantage of some whitetail hunting in pennsy and connecticut....should be great...private land and lots of deer...i guess i just missed the hurricane and the nor'easter.... looking forward to dropping a few deer....good luck hunting and have a great Thanksgiving....!!!!!!!!!!

Re: headin out to the east coast to get medieval on some whitetail...!!!

Good luck to you and make sure to keep spare peanut butter sandwiches with you at all times ;)

Re: headin out to the east coast to get medieval on some whitetail...!!!

Good luck. Take a lot of pictures for us back here.

Whitetail hunting is my bread and butter absolutely LOVE it. I got the chance to hunt a early doe season in my home state of Michigan this past Septmeber. Saw all bucks! NOrmally would not complain about that but when you can not shoot them it kinda stinks haha. Good luck and have fun!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu