Heading out to the east coast to get medieval on some whitetail...!!!

Like being at third base with a new girlfriend. You're all excited then she says, "I think we should wait"........

Maybe he was attacked by a herd of medieval whitetail! ;D

sorry for the delay of the pics...apparently i am totally computer illiterate...i just can` t seem to figure out how to upload the pics...i tried the tutorial and everything...totally frustrated

for an update...i got a 2 nice deer back east...one in pennsy and one in CT...both with the rifle but i let them get within bow range before dropping the hammer...alot of snow,ice,fog and wind on this trip...along with some low teens in the temp. range...hunting from the tree stand was a bit of a challenge tho...was battling a case of vertigo the whole trip...so being in a tree and looking thru the forest was tough at times but I pulled through...

thanx a million NBK...pics are up...take a peek...i took a few shots from the the tree stand also....the snowy deer is from PA and the one on the truck is from CT

Attachments

• Ultimate1.JPG
    Ultimate1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Ultimate2.JPG
    Ultimate2.JPG
    743.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Ultimate3.JPG
    Ultimate3.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Ultimate4.JPG
    Ultimate4.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
  • Ultimate5.JPG
    Ultimate5.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Nice photos Ultimate!. The East coast is beautiful. And way to get medieval on those whitetail!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu