Hello from Classic Off-Road

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
First off, if this is not right or the wrong section please move or delete.

Hey Guys and Gals,
Just wanted to say hey and let you know we are here. My Wife and I started a new business this year, Classic Off-Road, and we just started advertising here to help the site and try to give back to a great bunch of people. We hope that we can do our part to help keep the site going as well as the sport we all love.

We specialize in Rebuilding classic 60's and 70's classic American 4x4's however we work on anything. If any one needs some advise or pointers it is always free to site members. If we can help you in other ways we will extend big discounts on our labor to site members as well. We work out of our home in North Los Angeles but also offer mobile service.

Click on our banner to get to our web site to see what we do.

Thanks all
Doug.

Reactions: NBK
Thanks for coming aboard Doug. We are glad to have you as a SCHoutdoors sponsor!

Welcome and thanks the offer to help as I might need it with my 88 dodge W100!!! Going to rebuilt the transmission sometime this summer if I can find the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug,

It hurts me to sell it....I've bought it to drive to Canada, and it was great...But the last 2 years, I've driven to Montana with the Ford Exploder and then my cousin drives from there....I've put a grand total of 800 miles on it the last 2 years.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu