"Hello KITTY"

Agreed. I'd like to hike their damn a$$es out there and have THEM have to hike back in at last light with a pack all bloodied up with Deer blood... then allow them to experience the dread of having to walk past a congregation of 7...YES...7 !!! (3 Adults 4 Juveniles) at the bottom of a Ravine the trail wraps around in a semi-circle above them! Bet they'd freakin' change their damn tune then!

(P.S. And me with only 6 cartridges in my .30-30)

Reactions: msailor

Video link LOL

The last attack in the video had us all freaked out back in 2004. The cat had already killed and partially eaten a 35 year old male mountain biker. Then it grabbed the woman the next day. It was like those lions in The Ghost And The Darkness, developed a taste for human flesh and had no fear.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu