Hello to everyone

Boya321

Sep 21, 2015
Hello all my name is Chris Angel and I'm pretty new to this sport i have been shooting before just at a range i am really into S/W fishing and also go spearfishing all the time i just took my safety course at grant boys with one of my friends i talked her into the sport also as she is always getting into hobbies with me. i live in Anaheim and work for Disney. i want to get out and try turkey and waterfowl this year i will be picking up a Remington 870 in a couple weeks i just want to say i really excited to be part of this forum and learn a ton of things from everyone. Thank You

Welcome Chris. You should take that 870 and search out some bunnies; maybe 2nd season dove. Those are tasty victuals and a good way to get your feet wet.

Welcome Boya! I learned a lot from this forum. Hope you do too. Happy to help out if you have questions. I'm definitely not a vet but having success in my book. Good luck , it's all about just getting out there.

Welcome to the SCH forum Boya321. Are you the Chris Angel as in the Magician? :-\

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu