Hiker Attacked by Rabid Coyote in Georgia

Great presence of mind that he was able to defend himself without panicking. Hope he doesn’t need the additional shots but I can’t picture a healthy yote acting that way.

Coyotes are totally getting out of control.....And Project Coyote wants to stop all coyote hunting in California.

ps....Turkey & deer populations are great in Utah.....There's also a bounty on coyotes.

Reactions: WaterDawg
03c514c7f73efa8a399e030898607b7f.jpg

Saw this today what a joke dog would still be dinner but that’s how snowflakes “solve” a problem we need a bounty on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are coming out with coyote tags for next year about $15.00 ea , I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu