history

F that, if you are not in a high risk group, get your ass out there and lets get this heard immunity going. That is the only way, short of a vaccine, which will be on the market right after the vaccine for the common cold.
Damn straight.. I am not here to be some caged animal. Lets get out there and live life....

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER
Let me repeat, F-that. Everyone needs to get off their asses, away from the TV and for once in their sorry lives do something that really means something. I'm completely fed up with the Government taking away our rights. You didn't see this kind of government control in the pandemic of 1969, 100,000 Americans died in that one. People are going to die, maybe even me, but if something doesn't happen real soon, there will be no economic recovery, then everyone can sit around and watch TV.. There are certain things which have no humor to them, this pandemic is one of those things.

Let me repeat, F-that. Everyone needs to get off their asses, away from the TV and for once in their sorry lives do something that really means something. I'm completely fed up with the Government taking away our rights. You didn't see this kind of government control in the pandemic of 1969, 100,000 Americans died in that one. People are going to die, maybe even me, but if something doesn't happen real soon, there will be no economic recovery, then everyone can sit around and watch TV.. There are certain things which have no humor to them, this pandemic is one of those things.

I apologize for that post. I didn't hear about the pandemic in 1969, I was in the Navy stationed in the jungle of panama.
i was at the time more concerned about the snakes and mosquitos.
be safe

wife and I tried to get out to and headed upto the big pines, but all of the shitters were closed,
now I really don't need it , but just saying

Last edited:
Most of know it's a joke Okie. No need to apologize humor is good for the soul. Those of that know you know your retired from the military and served our country and ( retired) me I got my boots on the ground and working right now trying to salvage this broken economy!!!!!!!!! But there will be a lot free loaders who will ride this handout out till the wheels fall off. Here is my pie can and pay check stub from last week!!!!!!
07a45ae265bb461a94c4c7c3a57c77a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

F that, if you are not in a high risk group, get your ass out there and lets get this heard immunity going. That is the only way, short of a vaccine, which will be on the market right after the vaccine for the common cold.

I am in the high risk group, I have according to the doc, messed up lungs from smoking for over
40 years, diabetic, bad heart, bad right shoulder, bad left leg, but I still go outside/shopping
without a mask. the way I see it, after the life I've lived, the things I've done, i'm not worried about
this virus getting the better of me. jmho
be safe

The original post was quite obviously a joke, it is humor. It was not serious. It appears you did not recognize it as such. Lighten up, laugh. Most of us enjoy Okies humor. It helps get us through each day. If you don’t understand humor or you dont understand it then just ignore it.
Okie keep the humor coming, we truly appreciate it and look forward to your daily jokes.

Last edited:
I apologize for that post. I didn't hear about the pandemic in 1969, I was in the Navy stationed in the jungle of panama.
i was at the time more concerned about the snakes and mosquitos.
be safe
Two things in common, High risk, older than dirt. but I go out as need and every so often just to get out. other thing in common USN 68-72. USS Little Rock CLG-4 now a museum in Buffalo NY. Check out the web site.

Reactions: Bigfin and WaterDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu