history

Ok folks good stuff but gonna settle in got hit the grind at 6am talk with ya tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Got to watch that when are shop was closed for 7 weeks! It's on a little to late now for my old ass.
1eaa4eb24bd9fbdcb4695920325b348f.jpg

Have Gun Will Travel, Raw Hide (with a super young Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates), Wagon Train, Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, The Rifleman, The Rebel (Johnny Yuma), The Lone Ranger, Zorro, Cheyenne. Don’t know if I could pick a favorite but Have Gun Will Travel ranks petty high for me.

Love Hogan hero's comes on at 10 PM, mon thru Friday..... me and my pops did also he loved that show.

Great one but comes on only once a week sunday night 10.30 and I'm usually in bed by then.

got to see Merle in mobile al. when I was stationed in Pensacola fl, he sang my song "okie
from Muskogee". I was born and raised there. the old home place is gone and the last time
I checked on the internet the area near where my home was located was totally bare. shortly
before I joind the Navy they built a "container corp of America" across the street from our house.
last time I went by there in '09 when my mother passed away, there was only 1 house still on
the street. there is no reason to go back now but I sure have some good memories of that area.
be safe

My wife and I have discussed going out to beaches, etc. but like Longbow stated, public restrooms every where are closed. So I welded up my own bumper dumper...if you have a privacy tent, just need to line bucket with a bag, maybe even throw in a little kitty litter. and you're golden.

Attachments

• IMG_7969.JPG
    IMG_7969.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 8

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu