HIT LIST

Is that D14? I think I recognize that tree from someones trail cam pics in D14 on another thread I saw somewhere, it might have been from a different person I don’t remember when I saw it.

Only an idiot would archery hunt deer in 105 degree weather. With that said I will be out there with a lot of water and a tarp for shade.

Yep...If you do fork one, you better hope it's a quick recovery...I'm thinking hunting the evening may be the way to go (low 60's at night).

Only an idiot would archery hunt deer in 105 degree weather. With that said I will be out there with a lot of water and a tarp for shade.
Yep not an idiot here. I'm spending the weekend grilling dove poppers, drinking beer, and making rabbit sausage. I'll live vicariously through you guys chasing deer with sticks and strings. Good luck to ya'll.

These 2 eluded me so far it's just to damn hot and smokey up here last day slinging strings is Sunday up here. Good luck to you guys down south.
969163403b5da9c956815d795491a832.jpg
4e2ef409fe68c28e114e2a8245898564.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu