Holy Ads Batman

It’s super annoying, I can understand monetizing a site, but the volume is set way to high per page, hard to distinguish between what’s posted and what’s an ad. Reminds me of photobucket.

We made some changes in Google AdSense (experiment) and it went bonkers. I will try and fix it. But it may have to wait for the Forum Janitor this Sunday.

ok the ad thing is all fixed and you guys should start to see the regular ads again. i leave for a weekend and all hell breaks loose.

i know that ads are annoying and you guys are tempted to use ad blocking software but between the software we run and the server we use its not exactly cheap to run this place. We try to make them tasteful and not get in the way of enjoying the site.

SO DONT BLOCK OUR ADS and stop running that damn tapatalk. we spent millions to get the phone interface working perfect so tapatalk is pointless

ok the ad thing is all fixed and you guys should start to see the regular ads again. i leave for a weekend and all hell breaks loose.

i know that ads are annoying and you guys are tempted to use ad blocking software but between the software we run and the server we use its not exactly cheap to run this place. We try to make them tasteful and not get in the way of enjoying the site.

SO DONT BLOCK OUR ADS and stop running that damn tapatalk. we spent millions to get the phone interface working perfect so tapatalk is pointless

Millions?...….:clap:

I understand that adds are annoying when you are surfing the internet, but if they pay the expenses while I enjoy this site they don't bother me.. just sain...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu