HOLY CRAP, IT'S RAINING!

Doug,

So, I'm I.......I don't even have a job to go too.......lol

Just watched the weather report and they said we're going to get almost 3 more inches tonight.....o_O

yeea at least ive got a job to pass the time: unamused:

im hoping the weather outlook will hold and ill be able to take the family out the the Forrest for a day of target shooting this weekend. hopefully the springfield xd45 5" im building will be done. maybe even find some jacks.

From my source; El Cap has risen over 23 feet from the first of the year. The only downside is the crappie have not gotten with the pre spawn pattern that we know:mad:. Fishing has been spotty at best. Well so I am told by my 2 buddies I crappie fish with. I am still down with a broken ankle/shattered foot since November. Hopefully I can make one or two runs on them at the end of next month and first of April.

Of course I hope first and foremost everyone stays safe, high and dry. But if the front yards going to turn into a pond. Maybe throw out a few floaters and see if you can pull in a group or two ;)

Rain totals that matter...The last 48...And Jason, I'm surprised they're still upright......lol

Sutherland Dam (SUDC1)

Cuyamaca Reservoir (CYDC1)

Henshaw Dam (HAWC1)

Mesa Grande (MEGC1)

Palomar Mountain CRS (PMMC1)

Pine Hills Fire Station (PHIC1)

Me too steve will be back there for sure hope a few more blonds are open too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I was actually thinking bass fishing. I've had epic days there when water is up. Mud hole the last two years. I bet it's fun hunting too with plenty of solitude away from the crowds

Reactions: msailor
yeea at least ive got a job to pass the time: unamused:

im hoping the weather outlook will hold and ill be able to take the family out the the Forrest for a day of target shooting this weekend. hopefully the springfield xd45 5" im building will be done. You can fix it with bowstrings from prolinebowstrings.com. maybe even find some jacks.

Its raining here too! Holy moley

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu