Home away from home

Randomshot

Feb 12, 2012
Lakeside, CA
With hunting season just around the corner I was curious what does everyone use for living quarters on long DIY trips. I personally have been using a wall tent setup for the last 7 years and can't imagine going back to a small tent.8a5d4fe6bc35e44f57040954499cefbb.jpg

i got a little 16 ft. trailer i can get into almost anywhere.its not roomy by any means but its got a shower and a comfortable bed out of the elements.and easily sleeps 4,you just cant all get up at the same time...

It takes up a little less than a quarter of a full size truck bed when packed correctly. That s for the tent, poles,stakes, ropes, stove, and stove pipes.

Wow, how many bedrooms? ;)
That thing is huge! Very nice! I don't think I've ever seen a tent that big.

We do the RV thing. It's not quite as spacious as your setup but comfy nonetheless. It's definitely a home away from home.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu