House in Poway

Most of it will be in the stock market. I have learned a lot this year, but if we take proceeds from it and invest even low rate of returns will pay for rent of a similar home. We may even use a portion of it to purchase a business.
I hope the Market pays off for you . I guess if you get lucky or even have the skill you can make money in there . I'm kinda leary as to what the market will bring now with Biden . Obama did nothing for my 401k and most of that is tied to low risk mutual funds but with Trump my rates are an easy 10% or better . I grew it 40k under Trump without contributions I cannot say that for the previous admin . But you are right it takes $$ to make money . My Father in Law plays the market thats his job now that he's retired does quite well for himself he is all about looking for tips and watching stocks . I almost choked the last time he came out to California we took the wives to Ulta and he asked me what that place is I said oh thats where all the girls go to buy their makeup place is always busy !!Then he tells me 6 months later hey Dave thanks for the tip on Ulta I made 18K !!!! :eek: WTF?? and no he did not offer to share ...........

House is pending, accept a full ask offer at 1.25 but now I need to find a place to live before we are homeless. Lol
Congratulations. We did the same and are living in the motorhome till our new home closes

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu