Howa 1500 .22-250 For Sale

I agree. I guess with what the internet is that, we just have to let the newbies figure out who is real and who is not and what matters and what doesn't. I just hope that some of the newcomers don't caught up in the nonsense and abandon the sport because they are overwhelmed by some folks that think beyond the basics and make it complicated with technology. With that being said I'm signing off on this subject despite as much as I would like to help others ( I'm no expert but I'm still willing to help if anyone who has a question just PM and I will give you all I know).

after many years I carry smaller and smaller calibers and lighter guns because I have learned its just not neccesary to be the biggest badass walking down the trail. Too many folks out there with too much testerone running through their bodies...

There you have it. I agree, IMO people try to compensate for the lack of skills by getting a bigger gun. Not to mention the bigger better more badass ego.

That riffle is sweet.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu