How's the A22 going.

ppbets

Nov 12, 2012
I hunt today morning I saw 2 does , I think was this group of deers but some hunter come stalking soe doe listen or smell him and just leave the place I can liste a bunch of deer jumping behind my blind, then 4 min later the hunter aproach to the ridge, was frustrating.

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
I hunt today morning I saw 2 does , I think was this group of deers but some hunter come stalking soe doe listen or smell him and just leave the place I can liste a bunch of deer jumping behind my blind, then 4 min later the hunter aproach to the ridge, was frustrating.
Yes that's happened to me in years past. Busted my stands.
LB

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
I have been lucky so far and have not seen another hunter expect last Sunday. We parked in the same spot and he was cool gave us a little intel and we came up with plan that made us both happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveo007

Nov 24, 2011
chula vista
went out this morning hoping my cam was still there, it was" sigh of relief" hung around till about 10 didn't see a thing. checked the cam mostly does and some fawns and one little spike buck.

Attachments

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
Why did you have to make me aware of this sir? I was such a happy person in my forests. Man that stuff is creepy as hell. It took me many hunting trips to get over the fear of hiking back to my truck in darkness after shooting hours, now I am back to ground 0.
Just making people aware.
I still go out. No worries.
Mostly for hunters who go alone
And go deep into the woods.
Always take buddy