How's the A22 going.

Good luck and fortune to you A22 hunters this weekend. Looking good this morning. Was cool and foggy this morning. Let me know how goes.
I believe some venison in the freezer this week end.
LB

Reactions: Todd98SE
d81a2c311d0d7dafdacbec7a3b48b374.jpg

4208dd19e10e014eff78b5045e4a5195.jpg

From the Camp Pendleton game warden office guzzler game cams. Buck fever anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hunt today morning I saw 2 does , I think was this group of deers but some hunter come stalking soe doe listen or smell him and just leave the place I can liste a bunch of deer jumping behind my blind, then 4 min later the hunter aproach to the ridge, was frustrating.

I hunt today morning I saw 2 does , I think was this group of deers but some hunter come stalking soe doe listen or smell him and just leave the place I can liste a bunch of deer jumping behind my blind, then 4 min later the hunter aproach to the ridge, was frustrating.
Yes that's happened to me in years past. Busted my stands.
LB

I have been lucky so far and have not seen another hunter expect last Sunday. We parked in the same spot and he was cool gave us a little intel and we came up with plan that made us both happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
went out this morning hoping my cam was still there, it was" sigh of relief" hung around till about 10 didn't see a thing. checked the cam mostly does and some fawns and one little spike buck.

Attachments

• WGI_0139.JPG
    WGI_0139.JPG
    579 KB · Views: 60
  • WGI_0140.JPG
    WGI_0140.JPG
    561.5 KB · Views: 60
  • WGI_0189.JPG
    WGI_0189.JPG
    582.9 KB · Views: 60
  • WGI_0294.JPG
    WGI_0294.JPG
    585.8 KB · Views: 60
  • WGI_0297.JPG
    WGI_0297.JPG
    607.9 KB · Views: 59
  • WGI_0323.JPG
    WGI_0323.JPG
    579.1 KB · Views: 59
So do hunters LOL
Google Missing 411HUNTERS
David Paulites

Why did you have to make me aware of this sir? I was such a happy person in my forests. Man that stuff is creepy as hell. It took me many hunting trips to get over the fear of hiking back to my truck in darkness after shooting hours, now I am back to ground 0.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Why did you have to make me aware of this sir? I was such a happy person in my forests. Man that stuff is creepy as hell. It took me many hunting trips to get over the fear of hiking back to my truck in darkness after shooting hours, now I am back to ground 0.
Just making people aware.
I still go out. No worries.
Mostly for hunters who go alone
And go deep into the woods.
Always take buddy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu