Human vs. Badger

LoL that is pretty funny

no way are my fingers getting near that things mouth!!!!

That guys a p****!! I would have tackled it! They don't even have to sharp of teeth ;)
I actually have held one by its legs about to get into it's den while my friend went and got a gun!

Randomshot said:
Taft don't do it the badger in the video weighs more than you do

He looked about 20-25 pounds (small). I'm 177 (fat). I have a 66" reach advantage, I would have KOed him.

Taft he would have chewed you a new a$$hole. Tall and lanky wont cut it on this one, that little guy is built for power. I think you'd be out gunned on this one. Of course a good cameraman and a little time on your part could prove me wrong.

Randomshot said:
Taft he would have chewed you a new a$$hole. Tall and lanky wont cut it on this one, that little guy is built for power. I think you'd be out gunned on this one. Of course a good cameraman and a little time on your part could prove me wrong.

I swear on everything I have that it happened. I wouldn't sit here and bullsh*t you about something that ACTUALLY happened.
I don't know why you guys think badgers are so cool... We have them everywhere down here.

TaftHunter said:
Randomshot said:

I swear on everything I have that it happened. I wouldn't sit here and bullsh*t you about something that ACTUALLY happened.
I don't know why you guys think badgers are so cool... We have them everywhere down here.

Badgers ARE badass Taft! Who are you kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

I love to hear that guy narrate the video of the badger vs Taft. I imagine it would go something like this.

"Look at this skinny guy, badger is going to eat his a$$, badger doesn't give a $hit, there he goes eating this skinny kid, bader is bad a$$, tough luck skinny kid."

Just let me know where to send the flowers Taft.

I'm thinking It's going to be a fair fight or at least entertaining. May even compete with the UFC for prime time, especially if they can get that guy to narrate .

Breacher said:
TaftHunter said:
Randomshot said:

Badgers ARE badass Taft! Who are you kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Badgers are a bunch of pussies. If theyre so "mean" why hasn't one tried to attack me yet? I've seen like 10 since August.. And like I said I got one out of its den before and I still have my face. You obviously don't know very much about badgers. Please show me the statistics on how many people have been attacked by them, I would love to see it.

Lungpopper said:
I'm thinking It's going to be a fair fight or at least entertaining. May even compete with the UFC for prime time, especially if they can get that guy to narrate .

Yeah maybe if it was my house cat against the badger. Still wouldn't be much of a challenge, the badger would probably tap out before anything happened.

Lungpopper said:

Badger- Jose aldo
House cat- alister overeem

TaftHunter said:
Lungpopper said:

Badger- Jose aldo
House cat- alister overeem

That's a huge house cat. I also will not be messing with that badger

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu