Hunt, fish, wilderness exploration & preservation of wilderness & wildlife.

Pictures mean nothing......look this guy has a bigfoot and still no one believes

He was taken in Warner springs by Frank Cox

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 59
Lungpopper said:
Your just one dimensional if you don't use a bow and a gun. :p

I hunt with both, just not deer. my preference in weapons is a bow, pistol or shotgun.
I rifle hunted deer for years & it never really felt right. That & its nearly impossible to use a scoped rifle where I hunt because of how dense the forest is & I'm not the kinda hunter to sit on a ridge & wait, I'd fall asleep, I have to be on the move. The only time I felt I could be successful with a rifle was when I borrowed my buddies lever action 30-30 brush gun with iron sights.

Everybody has different reasons for why & how they hunt, I found what works for me & I enjoy it. I may not shoot a deer every year but my seasons are always successful because I always learn valuable information & have my shot opportunities each season which I usually mess up by getting ahead of myself or assuming that there are no deer around close enough to hear me clear my throat & I end up jumping a buck 3 steps from a shot opportunity.
Its frustrating but I enjoy it & leave the forest with a smile!

Hunter Fishman said:
Lungpopper said:
Your just one dimensional if you don't use a bow and a gun. :p

I hunt with both, just not deer. my preference in weapons is a bow, pistol or shotgun.
I rifle hunted deer for years & it never really felt right. That & its nearly impossible to use a scoped rifle where I hunt because of how dense the forest is & I'm not the kinda hunter to sit on a ridge & wait, I'd fall asleep, I have to be on the move. The only time I felt I could be successful with a rifle was when I borrowed my buddies lever action 30-30 brush gun with iron sights.

Everybody has different reasons for why & how they hunt, I found what works for me & I enjoy it. I may not shoot a deer every year but my seasons are always successful because I always learn valuable information & have my shot opportunities each season which I usually mess up by getting ahead of myself or assuming that there are no deer around close enough to hear me clear my throat & I end up jumping a buck 3 steps from a shot opportunity.
Its frustrating but I enjoy it & leave the forest with a smile!

I'm still stuck on post numero uno. Post up some cool pictures.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu