hunters safety ED book?

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Does any one have a safety book hanging around or know where i can order,buy or pick one up. my local range that has the class is closed do to the fires. (the fire is less then 2 miles from my front door) My 8 year old granddaughter is hooked on hunting, after our euro dove hunt to the IV, and wants to start studying. She can already tell the difference in the 3 doves buy sight and sound also while flying by. Mom and Grandma say she can start reading and shooting the 22's. she has been practicing her bow weekly and it has been a great way to encourage good grades in school. reading and studying the book will be a good way to help her with her reading as well. they say the book and class is at a 5th grade level so she has 1-2 years to get ready to ace it. every one in my family has gotten 100%

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu