Hunters Safety?

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I want to get my son his hunters safety class. I took mine at P2k 15 years ago this is the only place I know. They are booked until April. I guess now you do 8 hours online and then a 4 hour follow up class. So the question is who else offers hunting classes.

Escondido Fish & Game Assoc. gives the course near Lake Wohlford........Frank Alessio.......760-743-8718

My daughter took hers at Bass Pro Shop......4 hours on line, then 4 hours at BPS......Makes for a fun day.

ilovesprig said:
Escondido Fish & Game Assoc. gives the course near Lake Wohlford........Frank Alessio.......760-743-8718

My daughter took hers at Bass Pro Shop......4 hours on line, then 4 hours at BPS......Makes for a fun day.
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/huntered/classes.aspx

Dougs wilderness has one on the 14. Signed them up for that. Might as well take advantage of those extra licenses at the Turkey Tune up raffle :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu