Hunting alone if your under 18

Ok then. I know Johnny can be kinda weird but not that weird I'm just hopping he doesn't take his shirt off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shirt?

Id worry about his lack of pants.

First time I meet him was in the IV. I was stopped getting the guns out and he rolls up asking if we were hunting pheasants......Of course we were......Well long story short pheasants sucked that day had to pull him out of the sand later but HE got a quail on the run. The next day we had two pheasants per my party while he was at work. He did tell me about the BP frisk which he seemed to have liked:)

See ya in MX next year Johnny with your bearded buddies!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 39
Seems like the whole BP frisk is a relatively common thing for him. I think he got frisked at least 3 times last year lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always did it and tripped. I did get stopped once and there's no problems once they see you're not a punk or like a drug user

MJB said:
Shirt?

Id worry about his lack of pants.

First time I meet him was in the IV. I was stopped getting the guns out and he rolls up asking if we were hunting pheasants......Of course we were......Well long story short pheasants sucked that day had to pull him out of the sand later but HE got a quail on the run. The next day we had two pheasants per my party while he was at work. He did tell me about the BP frisk which he seemed to have liked:)

See ya in MX next year Johnny with your bearded buddies!

Good day of hunting

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu